Provide Reconnection Workshop courses to military, veterans and their families in various community-based settings.
• Willingness to support the Red Cross mission and the United States military
• Provide Reconnection Workshops for military members, veterans and their families
• Work under the supervision of Regional SAF Lead
• Perform duties within the scope of licensure and training
• Stay up-to-date on mental health research and practices for military, veterans and their families
• Record volunteer hours per Red Cross policy
- Skills Requested: Mental health professional with a current and unencumbered license. Masters level or above mental health degree. Personal or professional experience working with the military a plus.Requirements & Commitment: Facilitate at least two workshops per year