Volunteer to Read more [...]
Organization Category: Children and Youth, Crisis Support, Disability Assistance, Early Childhood Education and Development, Faith-Based, Homeless and Housing, Hunger, Senior Services, Social Services, and Women
Outreach Service organization focusing on compassion service and outreach to the most vulnerable neighbors in the Ozarks.
Council of Churches runs the following outreach services:
– Ambassadors for Children: Services for Foster Families
– Child Care Aware of Southern Missouri/Early Childhood One-Stop Program: Early Childhood Referral services and training.
– Child Care Food Program: Food cost reimbursement for licensed in-home daycare centers
– Crosslines: Food pantry and case management services
– Connections Handyman Services: services for Seniors and disabled Greene County homeowners
– Daybreak Adult Daycare: Daycare services for adults with disabilities
– Ombudsman: Advocacy for residents of nursing homes and care facilities
– RSVP: Literacy support for children up to 3rd grade and homebound shopping for seniors
– Safe to Sleep: Overnight Emergency Women’s Shelter