Giving the gift of your time to mentor a child in our programs is an incredible investment to the future of our community. Our Littles often come from single-parent households, have parents who are incarcerated, or are in foster care. Simply showing up for them and offering one-on-one attention can make a BIG difference in their lives.
As a Big you would make a one-year commitment to spending two hours per week taking your Little on a fun and inexpensive activity like going to the park or Art Museum. We’ll even give you ideas on what you can do to maximize your time with your Little!
The first step is coming to an informational session to learn more about the program and our requirements. Message us today to schedule your session.
• 18 years or older
• Must have lived in our service area for at least 6 months if under 21
• Must be able to give a one-year commitment
• Must have valid driver’s license, insurance, and transportation
• No drug or alcohol convictions within the last three years
• No hospitalization or treatment for substance-related addiction in the past five years
• No pending felony or felony conviction
• No drug use or underage drinking
• Must demonstrate stable lifestyle, emotional maturity, and responsible judgement
- Skills Requested: Being a great friendRequirements & Commitment: Two hours per week for at least one year; background check required